Certified Data Protection Officer
Why You Should Take Certified Data Protection Officer Training
- Gain an in-depth oversight of GDPR Compliance requirements
- Gain insight into the structuring of a Data Protection office
- Provide expert advice on individual Business requirements through context analysis
- Provide Assurance in business operations.
- Act as a Data Protection Officer.
Who Should Train
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Data protection professionals who wish to become the designated Data Protection Officer for an enterprise, advising on Compliance with GDPR and European national compliance frameworks, and the structure of a controls environment.
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
- Domain 1—The Business Case for Data Protection
- Domain 2—Domain 2 Data Governance
- Domain 3—Information Risk Management
- Domain 4—Information Privacy Programme Development and Management
- Domain 5—Information Privacy Incident Management
- Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR concepts and principles
- Day 2: Designation of the DPO and analysis of the GDPR compliance program
- Day 3: DPO operations
- Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of GDPR compliance
All candidates at official training courses will be offered the opportunity to sit the associated exam. For CDPO, this constitutes a 125 question exam which should be completed within 165 minutes. A passing score is achieved at 70%. Exams are hosted remotely through our relationship with Pearsonvue. Self-study candidates can purchase an exam voucher from our Store.
None, but candidates would benefit from firstly completing a course at Foundation level as a minimum
- Achieving a passing score in the CDPO examination
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- AAdherence to the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program