Associate – Business Development Services
- Date: July 24, 2021
- Status: Open
Business Development Managers have responsibility for the market development of the particular segments that they represent.
The Business Development Manager CCSS spans both the Design and Collaboration disciplines within Civil Engineering. You will be responsible for influencing the development, and then introducing, these two product streams into the UK market with associated appropriate targets.
Additionally, identifying opportunities for the introduction of other related Trimble Construction Sector products will form part of your duties along with any other tasks as instructed by the Business Area Director.
Ideally demonstrable practical experience in Civil Engineering Design on Infrastructure Projects, with a working knowledge of the regional design code and regulatory requirements for the delivery of such schemes in the UK.
You will also have a strong working knowledge of digital design and delivery within the Civil Engineering sector.
Commercial business experience will be a benefit as will any experience in managing software implementation.
- Responsible for the delivery of product and revenue targets as defined by the Business Area Director and the CCSS team
- Strategic market development to create long term growth within the Civil Engineering Infrastructure sector
- Liaise with CCSS teams on Global product strategy and development
- Be an active member of the Trimble Solutions (UK) Management Team
- Represent Trimble at industry forums and events as required
- Perform other duties as directed by the Business Area Director
- Proven experience as a Civil Engineer with experience in road and rail infrastructure projects
- Master s degree or equivalent level education in Civil Engineering or a closely related degree. Professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of digital delivery of Civil Engineering Schemes and associated software technology
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to relate to customers with varying levels of technical skills and understanding; from the enduser, to the IT Manager, to the Executive level
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills needed to manage multiple requests with varying levels of importance and criticality